My Loan Insurance
MY LOAN INSURANCE
Americo FCU provides the best rates on loans when collateral is pledged as security for the loan until the loan is repaid. Among these loans are mortgages, home equity loans, and auto loans. Whenever such property is pledged as collateral, we require that the property be insured against loss and that we are identified as the lien-holder. We require proof this insurance exists as described in your loan agreement.
If you received a notice from Americo FCU requesting evidence of your current insurance, because it is required as a condition of your loan agreement, securely submit your proof of insurance here. After you submit your proof of insurance, you are able to check the status of your submission and view the insurance history of your loan. You can also find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the insurance reporting process.
The information you provide is kept private and is only used to complete your insurance coverage record with us.
- A low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
- GAP Plus coverage also includes up to $1000.00 toward your down payment of a replacement vehicle (where allowed by law and when financed by your credit union).
- You can sign up when you apply for your vehicle loan and for your convenience, the amount can be rolled into your monthly loan payment.
- Fully refundable if you cancel the coverage within the first 90 days.
- Ask us about our auto GAP insurance.
Gap Insurance is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. Gap Insurance is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
MECHANICAL REPAIR COVERAGE
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35.00 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24 hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100.00 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500.00 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown or collision occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Good at an authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense (except for any deductible)-the covered repair is paid by the plan.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 (see vehicle service contract/insurance policy for any state variations) days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less a normal administrative fee.
Mechanical Repair Insurance is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. Mechanical Repair Insurance is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.
TruStage Insurance: Simple, Straightforward, Designed to Fit your Budget.
Insurance is part of a solid financial plan. From finding a policy that fits your budget to making sure your coverage is adequate, dependable insurance can help give you peace of mind today and financial relief when you need it.
Backed by more than 80 years of working with credit unions and their members, you can count on TruStage to help protect what matters most—with products and programs for life, car and home, accidental death and dismemberment, and more.
To get quotes or just explore your options, visit TruStage.com.
TruStage® insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Trustage Insurance (Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance) is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. Trustage Insurance (Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance) is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.
American Income Life
American Income Life Insurance is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. American Income Life Insurance is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.