My Loan Insurance
Americo FCU provides the best rates on loans when collateral is pledged as security for the loan until the loan is repaid. Among these loans are mortgages, home equity loans, and auto loans. Whenever such property is pledged as collateral, we require that the property be insured against loss and that we are identified as the lien-holder. We require proof this insurance exists as described in your loan agreement.
If you received a notice from Americo FCU requesting evidence of your current insurance, because it is required as a condition of your loan agreement, securely submit your proof of insurance here. After you submit your proof of insurance, you are able to check the status of your submission and view the insurance history of your loan. You can also find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the insurance reporting process.
The information you provide is kept private and is only used to complete your insurance coverage record with us.
- A low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
- GAP Plus coverage also includes up to $1000.00 toward your down payment of a replacement vehicle (where allowed by law and when financed by your credit union).
- You can sign up when you apply for your vehicle loan and for your convenience, the amount can be rolled into your monthly loan payment.
- Fully refundable if you cancel the coverage within the first 90 days.
- Ask us about our auto GAP insurance.
Gap Insurance is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. Gap Insurance is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35.00 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24 hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100.00 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500.00 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown or collision occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Good at an authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense (except for any deductible)-the covered repair is paid by the plan.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 (see vehicle service contract/insurance policy for any state variations) days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less a normal administrative fee.
Mechanical Repair Insurance is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. Mechanical Repair Insurance is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.
- Exclusively for credit union members and designed to help protect the achievements and aspirations of those who matter most in your life.
- LIFE INSURANCE – underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, offers insurance plans to fit your situation and your budget. 1-855-612-7909
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT INSURANCE 1-855-612-7910
- Acceptance is guaranteed (no medical exam or health questions are required).
- You’re protected 24/7 (your coverage is in full effect no matter if you’re at home, at work, or traveling).
- Choice benefit amounts (eligible members have the option of choosing from $10,000 to $300,000 in additional accident insurance protection).
- HEALTH INSURANCE-gives you access to the expertise of GoHealth-a company that has helped more than 30 million consumers shop for affordable coverage online. 1-888-416-2166
- AUTO & HOME INSURANCE – save on car and home insurance. 1-888-380-9287
- Benefits and discounts on Car Insurance
- 24-hour claims service (even on holidays)
- Fast appraisals (typically within 24 hours)
- Guaranteed auto repairs (for as long as you own your vehicle)
- Multi-car, anti-theft device, air bags, automatic seat belts, anti-lock brakes, and good students all receive discounts.
- Benefits and discounts on Home Insurance
- Guaranteed home repairs
- Fast service – many claims are settled on the spot
- Hassle-free replacement of personal items
- Assistance finding temporary living, if needed
- New home, smoke detectors, burglary alarm, fire alarm, inflation protection, and multi-polices qualify for discounts.
- Benefits and discounts on Car Insurance
Trustage Insurance (Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance) is not an obligation of the credit union nor is it guaranteed through the credit union. Trustage Insurance (Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance) is not federally insured and may involve investment risk.